Fee Schedule and Procedures
Check in/Check Out Times and Procedures
- Check in time is 2:00 pm on the day your reservation begins.
- Check out time is 11:00 am on the day of your reservation ends.
- Please note if you leave after 12:00 pm, your group will be assessed a Day Use Fee.
- $150 – this is nonrefundable but is applied to your final balance.
Lodging Use Fee (Please note the per person rental fee includes everyone in your group including chaperones, cooks, guest, etc.)
- Non climate controlled cabins: $10 per person per night (minimum use of 30)
- Climate controlled lodges: $20 per person per night (minimum use of 30)
- Climate controlled rooms in nurse’s station – (3 private rooms with a shared bathroom) – $20 per person per night
- Additional Private Cabins – $30 per person per night (private rooms with private bathroom) (Available upon request only)
- Each person must provide their own linen, pillows, towels and toiletries
Day use fee: $7 per person per day.
- The lake is open for groups to enjoy the lakeside amphitheater as well as fishing from the banks.
- Please arrange to use the boats and canoes with Camp staff prior to your arrival.
- A lifeguard must present when using the boat and canoes.
- $50 use fee (non-refundable). This is a onetime per rental fee.
- $50 cleaning fee for use of the deep fryer.
- You will need to provide your own plates, cups, napkins, and silverware.
- You may use the pots and pans, utensils etc. that are in the camp kitchen, however we suggest you check to see that everything you need is available before your event.
Pool Use Policies and Procedures (overnight rentals only)
- $5 per person per day for each day the pool is used.
- As an overnight rental this fee allows unlimited access and use of the pool
- Lifeguards must be present for the pool to be used
- Lifeguards must provide current certification prior to event
- Lifeguard ratios are 1:20 (lifeguard per 20 swimmers)
- You are responsible for obtaining and paying lifeguards.
- Make arrangements with Camp staff for access to pool prior to your event