Camp Ch-Yo-Ca has a 50 year history of being a place where people have come to know Jesus on a very personal level. We are dedicated to make your experience at Camp Ch-Yo-Ca a memorable one.
Please review the information below. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us. We strongly encourage you to come ahead of time and walk the grounds with our staff so you can see how the facilities can best meet your needs and how we might be able to assist you.
To request a rental date do the following:
- Check the availability Calendar to see if that date is open (see link at top of this page) and an email to confirm the date is open (email@example.com)
- Download, complete and return the rental agreement (scan and email or through the US Mail)
- You may mail the $150.00 deposit or we can send you a PayPal invoice which can be paid online. Please let us know which you prefer.
Camp Rental Policies and Procedures
Camp Ch-Yo-Ca is a Christian based facility
We ask that you adhere the following procedures
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
- Modest dress is required at all times
- Profanity is not permitted
- The pool must remained locked when not in use
- The pool and pool area must not be used unless a lifeguard is present.
- All accident must be reported to Ch-Yo-Ca staff
- All maintenance issues must be reported to Ch-Yo-Ca staff
As a member organization you are responsible for the following:
- Providing first aid and emergency transportation if necessary.
- Obtaining medical information and releases of those in your group
- Proper supervision at all times of all activities
- If minor children are present, you are required to conduct background check on adults working with children
- Providing proof of insurance to cover your event