We hope you are well and safe during this time. After thorough discussion and thought in anticipation of new government health policies for June we have decided to limit our number of campers for High School 1 and High School 2.
This is a preemptive measure based on our conversations with national camp leaders and policies other states have already adopted. Our goal is to have as many campers attend as we feel we can safely accommodate per regulations. If the session your camper is enrolling in is full then they will be put on the waitlist. Hopefully, we will be able to let campers in from the waitlist as we get closer to camp and receive more information.
High School 1 | $365 | June 6-13 | 10 spots left
High School 2 | $365 | June 13-20 | 14 spots left
If we must cancel a camp session due to COVID-19, any payments over the non-refundable deposit will be refunded. The $55 deposit will be credited to your camper’s next session when they are enrolled.
Payment in full for High School 1 will be due June 1.
Payment in full for High School 2 will be due June 6.
Stay safe during this time! We are hoping and praying for the leaders of our country to give us guidelines with discernment and wisdom.
John Luke and the Camp Ch-Yo-Ca Staff